Terms And Conditions
The website www.vitaltlv.com is the official website of Vital Hotels Ltd., reg. no. 513790543 (hereinafter, "the Company"), operator of Vital Hotel (hereinafter, "the Hotel"), located at 14 Weizmann Street, Tel Aviv, Israel.
The website complies with the PCIDSS security criteria.
Reservations can be made by calling +972-3-7770000, by e-mail email@example.com
or via this website.
All customers making reservations via the website will be required to enter personal details, including their passport or Israeli ID number and a valid credit card number. The Company undertakes to uphold the reservation subject to the submission of this information. Entering false personal details will result in legal action against the person who entered the details, including claims for damages that may be caused to the website and/or the Hotel and/or any third party acting on its behalf.
Credit card details are solely requested through the website for the purposes of securing a reservation. No charge will be made to the credit card until the guest's arrival at the Hotel, except in the event of the non-appearance of the guest or Non Refundable reservations according to hotel's cancellations policy.
However, the Hotel reserves the right to ascertain that the credit card number provided is valid and to receive prior authorization from the credit card company for an amount equal to the value of the first night of the guest's stay.
At the end of the online reservation process, the customer will receive an automatic e-mail message confirming the reservation. The customer is required to print this message and present it on arrival at the Hotel reception.
Terms & Conditions
1. All rates quoted on the website are provided in U.S. Dollars per night, Israeli Passport holders must add VAT as per law. This law is valid to all clients especially those holding dual nationality who will be entering Israel with their Israeli passports.
2. The reservation covers the period from 3:00pm on the day of arrival until 12 noon on the day of departure. Arrival and/or departure times that fall outside this aforementioned period are subject to prior approval by the Hotel management and an additional charge.
3. "Baby" – Up to 2 years of age. "Child" – Between the ages of 2-12 years.
4. Only adults over the age of 18 are eligible to make reservations through the website. Children and young people under the age of 18 may only stay in the Hotel when accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
5. All images shown on this website are solely for illustrative purposes and do not oblige the Company and/or the Hotel in any way.
6. The Company will avoid, to the greatest extent possible, sharing the user's personal details with third parties unless it is compelled to do so by a court order or if it faces the threat that legal measures (criminal or civil) will be taken against it for actions the user has performed on the Company's website. In this case, the Company is authorized to hand over the personal details to the party claiming to have been harmed by the user, or in accordance with a court order.
7. The user declares that he is aware that, by entering the purchase details, he will be included in the Company's database. The Company will be permitted to use the purchase details in order to improve the services it offers users of the website, as well as making contact with the user via regular mail, e-mail, and any other communication methods, and to adjust the website to his personal needs and preferences. The Company will not deliver information to third parties except, as said in article G above, information that might personally identify the user, unless explicit permission is provided by the user. The purchase details of the user will be removed from the Company's database if the user explicitly notifies the Company in writing that he does not wish to be part of the Company's database.
8. The information presented in the website is "as is", and the Company is not responsible for adapting the information for the user's needs, and cannot be held responsible for the user's inability to use the website for any reason. The user alone bears responsibility for the way in which he uses the information. The Company does everything in its power to ensure the information is as correct and precise as possible, although the information does not claim to be a complete, full, or detailed representation of all the subjects detailed within it.
A reservation may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date without incurring any penalty.
A guest who cancels a reservation less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date will be charged for one night per reserved room, according to the board determined in the reservation.
The guest will be charged via the credit card provided in the system.
Any dispute and/or legal proceeding related to use of the website and/or staying at the Hotel will be resolved under the statutes and laws of the State of Israel and the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel.